Sunday, December 7, 2008

reindeer

You are not going to believe this....Santa has let Thanksgiving point borrow two of his reindeer for people to see over the Holidays. Comet and Blitzen are in town, but only until Christmas eve because they need to go back to the North Pole and help pull Santa's sleigh :-)
Carson and Nathan LOVED it.....and even Jackson. They think they are sooo cool since they've seen Santa's real reindeer and have told all of their friends...numerous times. I love this time of year, and I especially love watching my boys get into the Christmas spirit.





This is how Kevin entertains the boys while I"m gone. They decided to get the garbage can out and jump over it. As you can see they got some pretty good air :-)








1 comment:

Tavia said...

I LOVE the air they are catching. Have you signed them up for gymnastics? I'm only teasing. Very fun dad!