Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All better now

Tree update - I figured I had so much fun decorating the first tree, that why not do it again :-) I took my poor dead tree back to the lot. I walked right up to the sales man and told him my tree died and I want another one. He shockingly looked at me and said "wow, in all my years I've never had a customer bring back a dead tree. These trees should hold up through the holidays" Hmmmm, ya, thats what I thought...but it didn't.....so I want another one. So he told me to go ahead a choose another one. And I left the lot happy and satisfied with a healthier tree, that was bigger and taller :-) I love the holidays!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are hilarious! I think that's great that you did that (and it worked!). I so know what you mean about how amazing Merrilee is. I don't know how she does it all--seriously. We got our stockings from LandsEnd (I know that LLBean has some too)...I look forward to ordering a new one every time we have a baby:-) We love your Christmas card every year (you guys always look great). Merry Christmas!