Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Full of energy

Meet the Thunells. Kerstin and her little girl were in town for a few days so the boys and I drove to her moms house for a fun visit. She was my all time favorite neighbor growing up.

Nathan's been on this new "artsey" kick and he wants to display all his magnificent works of art on his bedroom wall. The only problem is, we are starting to run out of room :-)




We've found the answer to our energy problem. The boys seem to get this burst of energy at night which is so hard to tame when its cold and dark outside. So we borrowed grandpa's jump house for a few days. Its awesome. I think every parent of little boys needs one of these.







11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the jumpy house idea---maybe that will be a christmas present???

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

I had no idea Nathan is an artist! Glad to see they are getting that energy out.

Wendy said...

How great to see you two together again (and looking better than ever!). I love the jump house (I wish we had one of those in our house--kids might not get hurt as much!). Such a cute family:-)

Dan said...

Little boys nothin, I want to get Kevin in that bouncy ring and we'll see how tough he really is. Or at least who can bounce the highest.

AmandaS said...

Okay, I am running to the store to get one of those jumping castles! My kids are going ballistic with the cold weather and winter hasn't even started yet!

p.s. LOVE the Halloween costumes!

Lori said...

Hi This is Cameron Hansen's wife. This is fun. Cam is really excited to find and catch up with his old companions, so this should be fun. We will all have to meet up sometime.

Lori

our blog is www.cameronandlori.blogspot.com I will go add Kevin's email. Our's is private so let me know if you need another email added.

Mandy said...

Kristi,
I know you love Marcia Lynn McClure because you told me about her a couple years ago. :)
She's giving away everyone a free ebook on my blog:
http://gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com/2008/12/fun-freebies-giveaways-more.html

Tavia said...

Nathan's still got the ceiling though, right? Then he could look at them while he's sleeping. You're an AWESOME mom to put those up everywhere. Very cool! How long do you get the jump house?

sheryle65 said...

Kristi, What a fun blog. It was fun to see Nathan's art, and Carson's dive over the garbage can. Also enjoyed your trip to the Conference Center. I need to check your blog out more often to keep up on your activities.

sheryle65 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheryle65 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.