Sunday, December 7, 2008

Poor Tree

I have been so excited about our tree this year. Its real and I love it. I think its beautiful...not to brag, and it smells great, and I love how the ornaments hang from the branches, and it glows so well at night, and then tragedy struck. Yesterday afternoon I noticed a brownish tint on one of the branches...and the closer I looked, there was a brownish tint everywhere. Ahhhhhhhhh. How could this be. Its only the beginning of December. How is it going to make it until the 25th. It isn't. Man, I can't believe this is happening. This is suppose to be my beautiful perfect tree. So I'm going back to the tree lot tomorrow and giving them a piece of my mind...in the nicest way possible. I want my money back....so I can go buy a fake tree like all the other smart people out there!
Jackson really likes spaghetti....can you tell :-)





8 comments:

mer said...

put sugar in the tree water...that should help it not dry out.

Tavia said...

Let me know how it goes tomorrow. And who doesn't eat spaghetti like that? LOL

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

No way that sucks. I would like to be there when you give them a piece of your mind. That is why you just stick with fake. Also I am trying to figure out how to get you name back on my blog list. My sister in law changed something and I can't figure out how to get it back. I do love you guys though!!

The Wright's said...

That is crazy! We did the real tree thing last year, and it died too!! We went fake this year, and it is much easier!! ha ha We hope that you guys have a great christmas too!

Natalie said...

too bad, that was a pretty tree!

Wendy said...

Such a bummer about the tree. We just have a fake one...a really tiny fake one (but this year, after Christmas when they're totally discounted...we're getting a nice big fake one--yipee!). The kids loved those pictures of your boys flying through the air (they look like Superman).

Alysha said...

Ah, that is so sad about your tree. We always had real trees growing up. It was a hard thing for us to switch to a fake tree. But once we had, we never looked back. I just use scented candles for the real tree smell. :) Also, your tree is beautiful. Good luck at the tree lot.

jon and kir said...

I love real tree's!! That is too bad it's turning already!! We will never have a real tree because getting one requires to much effort for Jon!! Fake tree's forever!!!