Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School

How exciting....Carson is now in "big kid" school. He loves kindergarten and comes home with a new story for me every day. I'm becoming more aware of this schooling stuff and have even figured out the carpool and pickup lanes at the school. Carson made sure I didn't forget to take a picture of spiderman. These things are very important.
I honestly didn't realize how tall Carson was for his age until the first day of school. Here's a couple of his friends from the neighborhood that are in his class. I think there's only one other girl who's as tall as he is.
Here's Nathan on his first day of Pre-school. Once again, we had to show off our back packs.


3 comments:

Tavia said...

Carson & Nathan, I love your backpacks! They're very important to start the year off right.
Way to go, Kristi on figuring out the schedules, pick-up, drop off, etc.

Unknown said...

I can't believe they're so big! Your boys are so adorable!

Wendy said...

Carson really is tall (it must be in his genes!). Your boys are darling. The new carousel at the zoo looks awesome (we'll have to go check it out!). I'm so impressed with all the fun little outings your family goes on...you guys are great.