Saturday, September 27, 2008

BYU

Carson has become a loyal cougar fan this year...I think its in his blood :-)
Getting the royal treatment from G&G Cloward
These would be my "blanket boys". Luckily Carson can now keep his on his bed for most of the day, but Jackson's fetish is out of control. He wants to take his blanket EVERYWHERE. I have to sneak it in the washing machine when its dirty or he'll freak out. But deep down, I really love it. Blankets are wonderful, they become a part of who you are....which is why I still have mine in my drawer right next to my bed.His 2 loves in life....blanket and food
Nathan has become a PRO at catching crickets. He usually catches about one a day, comes home and puts it in a jar, and then shows it off to all his friends. We are learning a lot about how to treat living creatures this summer. He doesn't put them in mommy's purse at the store when he doesn't want to hold it anymore, and the new rule in the house is not shooting crickets with our dart guns.

2 comments:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

O.K. Jackson and Carson look a lot a like in that pic. when they are i bed. I like your new fall background. I almost used that one. :)

jon and kir said...

Camden is the same way!! He loves his blankie. Jon told him he is not alowed to take it out of his room.