Monday, October 25, 2010

Random Us

After visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, I got home and checked my camera only to find about 50 pictures of Scout. I thought this was the cutest of them all.
No, this is NOT our motorcycle (thank goodness). It's Grandpa Steve's new toy. And boy oh boy is he having fun with it! A little tooooo much fun :-)
One can never get enough football around our house






I love this picture of Carson with his arms around his team. Go destroyers!
Talk about determination. Can you see his tongue hanging out the side.

My visit with Merrilee at Deseret Book. Yes, I have a famous friend who is an awesome illustrator.

Austin was loving the cabin :-)
I love camping in the fall. The leaves were gorgeous.

Anyone hungry for an EXTRA toasted marshmellow?

Carson caught his very own fish, without any help at all. Good job buddy!

3 comments:

Jenny M said...

Oh, that made me miss the cabin more! How fun! Miss you guys!

Laura said...

You have such cute boys! Total boys- with all that football. Fun stuff!

dave and raquel said...

ok it has been too long! It looks like you've been managing to have fun without me though :) Love football, the leaves, the fish and everything about the cloward clan! Let's play soon!