Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cloward Farm

It all started with Slinky the snake. The boys found it at grandma's and took it home. The thing lasted about two days before it slithered away.
Now there's Max and Lizzy....the lizards.


And here's Henry the chicken. He's been in the family now for about 2 months. He started off in the laundry room living in a box, then moved to the window well out in the backyard, and now he just roams the backyard. The kids love it.
Who needs a dog when you can have a chick :-)
We'll see how long that lasts








3 comments:

Laura said...

You're such a good mom to let your boys have those creatures around. :) I'd pass on the snake for sure!

Alysha said...

Jason told me about Nathan riding his bike around the neighborhood with Henry on his handle bars. I wish I could have seen that!

Todd and Emily said...

Kristi! I can't believe how big your kids are getting...woah! They are cuties. Ok, now that I have looked at your blog...we will keep in touch like nerdy bloggers do! Maybe I should get a chick for Jonas - is it easier than a dog?