Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Egg hunt success! I think my kids finally have this egg hunt thing down now. They've learned to find all the eggs first.......then eat the candy. I think Nathan got about five eggs last year because he ate all the candy in each egg before he got another one.
The Cloward grandkids are growing up. We're down to about 1/3 who actually hunt for the eggs. The "older" 2/3 rds hide them now.

I don't know why I made my kids wear these ears. I feel like the mom on the Christmas Story who makes her son put on the bunny PJ's his grandma made for him. How embarrassing!


Jackson turned two this week and got his very own set of drums....what was I thinking???



Eating breakfast with cousin Allison





1 comment:

Tavia said...

I love the bunny ears! Isn't that funny? Looks like you had a lot of fun. BTW, I'm sending the "girl vibe" your way. fingers crossed:-)