Saturday, March 28, 2009

Swimming

If there's one thing that all my boys love doing......its swimming. And I love it because it gets "some" of their energy out too. This crazy man above is Carson doing a flip off the diving board. He saw some older boys doing it and decided to give it a try. If you look really hard, you can see mom in the background waving while doing some laps.
Nate taking a breather from the pool





Jackson LOVES the slide. In fact, thats all he does. But we may have to have a few lessons on politeness so he'll stop butting in front of people to get to the top.


What handsome boys!





3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so impressed by you...swimming away! I have no doubt where Carson gets those amazing flip-off the diving board moves:-) I saw you do some pretty fancy things off the board back in high school. Your boys are adorable.

Tavia said...

Hooray that you're still swimming...of course, I'm sure it helps that you don't even have a belly yet. Your boys (and husband, too) seem to really love the pool.

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Those are cute pictures. Haley had a lot of fun swimming last week. We should go again!