Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Schauerhamer clan

On January 31st our dear great grandma Schauerhamer passed away at her home and was reunited with her eternal companion. Although we will miss her dearly, she will always be in our hearts. This is the last picture I have of her with my boys at the family christmas party.
Hopefully Grandma didn't mind the fact that we turned her funeral into a family party. My entire family drove to Utah for the funeral and we had a great time being together. Out of about 20 pictures taken this night, this was the only one that had ALMOST all the grandkids looking at the camera. I have a feeling it only gets harder :-)
For some ODD reason, Dallin loves to climb all over Jackson and eat his ear.


8 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh that makes me so happy to see all your family!! And I will miss Grandma Schauerhamer too! I love you guys!

jon and kir said...

That was a major task to get all the kids and family together in such great pictures!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

I can't believe how many grandkids your parents have now. Sorry to hear about your grandma

Sibber said...

How awesome! I'm glad you got that picture with all your family together! Those are hard to come by! Fun to be with you! The funeral was a wonderful tribute to an amazing woman! Kristi, you did a great job! We're so proud of you! Love ya! S

Tavia said...

Just keep taking photos, each person looks at the camera some time or another, even if not all at once. I'm sure your grandma was proud to know that you all got together.

Tavia said...

P.S. Kristi, I double tagged you. Check out my blog for details.

Lori said...

Hey girlie,
your family reminds me of my family--look at all those kids!
I hope all is well and I'm not just lying when I say me and the girls are coming for a visit....soon! I'm sorry about your Grandma.
Love ya,
Lori

Macy said...

Kristi! Your boys are so cute! I am so looking forward to a summer full of swimming and treats! It's fun to see your blog!