Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Cont.

We elfed ourselves this Christmas! You should see the dance moves that my boys have. I didn't know they had that much talent. I think every neighbor boy has seen this video of us dancing at least a hundred times :-)
Here's Mr. Scrooge .....aka...Kevin. Doesn't this picture just say it all.
Now this is some real "rockin" christmas music. My parents gave us a show on Christmas day and did a fantastic job. My dad's even started up a band with some of his buddies....I'm not sure if they've ever had a sold out concert, but I've heard they are pretty good.
Santa brought these for Carson and Nathan in their stockings. He sure knows what little boys want.
It snowed a good three inches Christmas Eve which provided some good entertainment Christmas day.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Your boys look like so much fun! (The boys with moustaches that I didn't recognize look like fun, too). We sure miss you guys. Merry Christmas!

Brynn said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU CLOWARDS!! It was so fun to see you and your parents are the bomb for putting on a little Christmas concert for you! :)

Tavia said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. What a fun family! I especially liked the stocking stuffers.

Jenny M said...

What a party! I wish I could have heard that concert! Maybe Jace can join the band with his guitar!