Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Marilyn Monroe had a sexy surfer dude husband and three "scary" spider man boys :-)
Everyone thought Kevin was Owen Wilson. Maybe we should have just gone along with that idea.
These costumes were very well used this year. I think they've worn them everyday for the past month. Usually all the boys in the neighborhood had their costumes on and all of them would be out riding their bikes. I've already had to do some sewing repairs, and as you can see in this picture, Nathan needs a little seam fixed in the middle section.
Jackson is so eager to be like his brothers. I know its only months away before he's wrestling on the floor with his brothers so I need to enjoy and soak up these baby stages as much as possible.
All ready for trick or treaters!!!
Happy Halloween

4 comments:

Tavia said...

I love all of your costumes...and I'm sad I missed the ward party. You make a great Marilyn. ha!

Tasha said...

I LOVE IT! You look fantastic Mrs. Cloward. This little blog page is awesome. I love all your updates. I hope to be out your way sometime soon. Sure do miss ya. Love ya tons... Tasha

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Love the music and of course the costumes. I love Halloween!

Callaway Family Fun said...

That is one fabulous costume, we love it!! Looks like we missed a sweet party. The whole fam looked great! Conor & Tara